Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Announced AIOU Admission for Matric and Intermediate Classes for All Pakistan Students. For Matric Admission, the Student must be middle Passed and For Intermediate AIOU Programs, The Candidate or Student must be Matric Passed in Any Discipline. The University admission last date can be found on the Official Website or Prospectus. Also, you can check all details about AIOU Admission 2023 on this Page.
Check Also: AIOU Fee Structure
The Last Date for Matric & FA Admission is 05 September 2023
AIOU Admission 2023 Courses Details
For Matric or Secondary School Certificate Admission in Allama Iqbal Open University ISB, These Groups have been offered.
- Matric General
- Matric Dars e Nizami
- Matric Open Courses
For Intermediate Classes Admission, these Groups have been offered.
- FA General
- I.Com or Commerce in Intermediate
- FA Darse Nizami
- FA open courses
- FA Open courses
AIOU Programs for Foreign Students
After the New Policy of the University, Students from All over The world can get Admission in Secondary School Certificates, Matric General, Matric Dars-e-Nizami, Matric Open Course, FA General, I.com, FA Darse e Nizami, FA or Intermediate Courses.
AIOU University offers these Programs through the University’s Online Management system. In this New System, Student Can Submit Their Assignment Online easily. And Also Note That AIOU Exam will also be Online for Foreign Students in Matriculation and Intermediate Programs.
Instructions for Prospectus and How to Get AIOU Admission Form Online
- Admission forms for September Admission 2022 can be obtained from University-Main Campus, Regional Campuses, Local City Campuses, Sale Points, and also from Coordination Offices in Pakistan.
- You can check the Information about the Admission form for Matric & Intermediate from University’s Official Website.
- The Students can submit their Challan Fees in Any Designated Bank Branches of Allied Bank, First women’s Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank, and United Bank (UBL).
- The Desired Candidates also submit their Fees through Jazz Cash App, Upaisa, Telenor Easypaisa, Telenor Ufone, and Mobilink Jazz Franchises.
- You should challan Form copy.
- Always be careful when you are filling out your admission form and also Tick the Right Program to which you want to get Admission.
- For New Candidates, You must send your Admission form and other relevant documents within 48 hours after submitting your Challan Fees.
The Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad announced to Start of Spring Semester Admission on 15 January 2023 in All of Pakistan and the World. All New Candidates can take Admissions in 200 Plus Courses. with 53 Regional Campuses, and Local City Campuses, you can get all guidance. You know that Annually 1.8 Million books are printed for Current and New Enrolled Students.
AIOU Admissions 2023 For MBA, M.Phil, Ph.D., B.S Programs
AIOU Distance Learning Program 2023
Officially announced by Allama Iqbal Open University that they are starting Admissions in ODL – SSC E-Skill Courses, Arabic Courses, and Middle tec for Autumn Semester 2022.
AIOU Autumn Admission for International Foreign Students
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Is AIOU Admission 2023 Open?
Not All, On the Current Date, there is no Admission open in Allama Iqbal Open University for Any Courses. you may visit this page again and again for More info.
How Do I Apply For AIOU?
Once You Open A Account in AIOU LMS, you will be login with your Assigned Username and password. After Login, you will be into your AIOU University Account. Now Click on Apply For New Program Button. On there, you will see two Option, Face To Face or Distance Learning Program. you can choose it accordingly.
What Programs Are Offered By
The Allama Iqbal Open University announced Multiple Distance Program For Matric FA BA MA Continuous and Newly Enrolled Students. you can visit official website Of AIOU For More Info.